Children are very sensitive and need utmost care in their beginning years. If a child is physically disable then that kind of children need more attention than a normal child. So it is the duty of their parents to grow their children with a lot of attention and care for them. If that kind of care are not given to abnormal child them that child can go in depression and have more chances to lose his life. By encouraging them the parents take him towards life. Paediatric wheelchairs are made for that kind of purpose. The children which are disability of walking and have some abnormality in their legs can use paediatric wheelchair. These wheelchairs allowed children to take themselves to near areas and to do their work on their own.
Benefits of Paediatric Wheelchairs:
- Paediatric wheelchairs allow disable to walk children to enhance their appearance of their body or that part which are unable to work as their legs or feet. They also help to explore that places which are nearer to them. These wheelchairs are very useful for abnormal child. As they can do their work if their parents or nurses are not there.
- Many hospitals provide Paediatric wheelchairs for their patients which are admitted to their hospital. By providing this facility they make children to go and can enjoy everything indoors and outdoors. In some rare cases we can see that there are no abnormality present in some children but they also are unable to walk because they have weakness in them. This can be seen in 2 to 3 year age. So trikes for special needs are used there.
- Trikes for special needs are useful for the weak children. These trikes provide the physical activity to legs and muscles of the child and give them muscular energy. The Paediatric wheelchair is another important device for the children who have some more time to recover. But trikes for special needs can be seen for the children which have more chances to be walk soon.
- These Paediatric wheelchairs are built in very light weight material which give the convenience to take it with them anywhere. The Paediatric wheelchair can be awarded as the lifesaving of a disabled child. The material of that wheels are seen to be very flexible and can be folded to adjust in small spaces. So parents can take it with them to parks and also on some visiting areas.
- Trikes for special needs maintain the exercise of small babies also and are very safe for them because riding on it give no danger of fall. Babies have no or some little chances to fall because material used in them make it very safe.
- The size of Paediatric wheelchair are so manageable that a children can occupy their weight easily on it. The size is usually 10 to 16 inches making them comfortable. The depth of seat is about 8 to 16 inches.